LaSalle College: Your gateway to canadian education
With an unparalleled quality of instruction, a commitment to its students and an innovative force, LaSalle College enjoys an international reputation for providing accessible private post-secondary education to students of all cultural backgrounds.
Along the years, the College has adapted and evolved to move with global trends. Our teachers are qualified pedagogues and maintain continuous industry involvement so students may gain real life insight into both theoretical and practical aspects of their chosen program.
With a diploma that is recognized internationally, graduates of LaSalle College are prepared to face the professional demands of their field as they enter the job market with confidence.
Since its establishment in Montréal, Quebec, LaSalle College spans across continents in over 11 countries around the world (Algeria, Canada, China, Colombia, Indonesia, Morocco, Mexico, Panamá, Tunisia, Turkey & Spain).
In the heart of the city
Known for its high quality of living, Montréal’s social and cultural richness will make your experience unforgettable!
LaSalle College is a vibrant place to pursue your studies
- Located downtown Montréal, a hub of cultural diversity and healthy lifestyles;
- Maintains an international reputation;
- Offers an educational path that is tailored to your needs;
- Develops program curricula that reflect the current demands of the workplace;
- Assists students in obtaining work permits;
- Provides students support from registration to graduation—and even when it’s time to enter the job market.
We offer programs in the following fields :
2000, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest
+1 514 939-2006
Skype : az20008728
Got questions? You can contact me for more information about:
- Tuition fees
- Post-studies work permits
- Lodging / student residence
or fill out the information request above